Alcohol use disorder (AUD) is a chronic condition that can impact every aspect of one’s life. Taking the first steps toward recovery can be intimidating, but outpatient addiction treatment can help.
At BrightView’s alcohol rehab center in Phoenix, Arizona, we provide accessible, evidence-based treatment for substance use disorder (SUD), the medical diagnosis for addiction. Our staff answers phone calls 24/7 and accepts anyone in need of care. Contact us today at 8335104357 to be treated with the best care and support as soon as possible.
The five biggest benefits of alcohol rehab
Living with AUD or SUD can be challenging when left untreated. However, if given the right resources and support within an addiction treatment program, healing is possible. Attending a recovery program has numerous benefits, including:
- TIME AND SPACE TO HEAL: When battling addiction, it can be challenging to manage healing, triggers, and general well-being. Alcohol rehab offers time and space to focus on recovery in a supportive and safe environment.
- STRUCTURE: Releasing old patterns is rarely easy, especially if they are part of an addiction. An alcohol addiction treatment program offers structure to help build life skills. With the guidance of mindful and compassionate professionals, creating habits and routines that support recovery is possible.
- MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT): Medication assisted treatment, or MAT, is a treatment plan that combines medication with behavioral therapy. Evidence-based treatment centers provide MAT options such as Suboxone, Sublocade, Methadone, and Vivitrol.
- SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY IN RECOVERY: Since alcohol is commonly used and socially accepted, quitting is not typically easy. In an alcohol rehab program, a supportive community of people in recovery makes the process more manageable.
- PEER SUPPORT: The effects of addiction can be devastating, and leaving a rehab program can be stressful. Peer supporters lend a helping hand to patients as they transition back to everyday life. Combined with case management that can provide resources such as educational support, sober transitional housing, transportation, and legal counsel, peer support is valuable.
Contact BrightView for outpatient alcohol rehab
At BrightView, our caring and friendly staff are passionate about making addiction recovery available to everyone. We pride ourselves on making enrollment so easy that patients can be seen the same day they walk through our doors.
We have three centers in the Phoenix area, including Scottsdale, Glendale, and Tempe. To learn more about our locations and services, please reach out to us at 8335104357 or schedule an appointment online.