Alcohol use disorder (AUD) can have a negative impact on nearly every area of your life. It can cause relationships to crumble, hurt your work performance, and harm your health. If you believe alcohol is robbing you of the health and happiness you desire, reach out to an alcohol rehab in North Carolina to get your life back on track.
BrightView’s North Carolina alcohol rehab center is opening soon. For individuals and families who have been impacted by addiction, BrightView offers evidence-based approaches to treatment and support for recovery.
At BrightView, we understand how powerful a hold alcohol can have on your life. With our help, you can overcome AUD and move on to better days.
What Are the Benefits of Alcohol Rehab in NC?
There are more benefits to alcohol rehab in North Carolina than becoming sober. Treatment for AUD involves multiple components to help you overcome dependence on alcohol and nurture various areas of your life. Some of the benefits you will enjoy when you enroll in alcohol rehab are:
- Experiencing safer, more comfortable withdrawal – Alcohol withdrawal can be very uncomfortable and potentially dangerous for those with severe alcohol use disorder. Being in the care of treatment professionals allows you to receive medications and monitoring to address withdrawal symptoms.
- Getting to the root of alcohol use – Therapy in alcohol rehab can help you understand why you use alcohol and help you find healthier ways to manage these issues, whether they be life situations or mental health conditions.
- The opportunity to rekindle relationships with your friends and family – AUD can destroy relationships as alcohol becomes the priority in your life. However, you can take advantage of family counseling when you go through alcohol rehab. These sessions can help you and your loved ones address the issues caused by alcohol and help everyone learn how to heal and move toward a healthier, happier life together.
- Support for maintaining sobriety – Your treatment team will help you identify your triggers and develop a relapse prevention plan to eliminate or avoid them. Ongoing support from your peers in recovery, counselors, and physicians will also help keep you on track.
Enrolling in alcohol rehab will provide you with the resources needed to get through withdrawal and carve a path to a healthy recovery. When you enroll in professional treatment, you will never be on this path alone.
Do You Need Alcohol Rehab in North Carolina?
Now that you are aware of the benefits of alcohol rehab, you may be questioning whether you or someone you know actually needs professional help. Not all alcohol use qualifies as alcohol use disorder or even dependence, so there are some questions to ask when determining if alcohol rehab is needed:
Are you getting into arguments with loved ones about your alcohol use? If a friend or family member expresses concern about your alcohol use, it is worth examining your usage to determine if a change needs to occur.
- Have you lost a job due to calling out sick too often when under the influence or hungover? Or have you shown up to work under the influence? If alcohol use affects your job, that is a sure sign you need to consider getting help.
- Do you find yourself needing higher amounts of alcohol to obtain the same effect? This means your tolerance is increasing, which indicates a potential dependence.
- Do you find it difficult to get through the day without drinking? You should consider talking with a professional about dependence or AUD.
When alcohol begins interfering with your work, home, and social life, it is time to reach out for help from alcohol rehab in NC.
Find a BrightView Alcohol Rehab near You
When you need the help of alcohol rehab, you can count on BrightView.
Reach out to us today at 888.501.9865 to find your closest BrightView location so you can experience a better approach to treatment.