Finding the right addiction treatment center for your needs can make all the difference in your recovery success. There are a variety of options for drug addiction treatment in Columbus, Ohio, so opting for medication assisted treatment programs in the area will provide you with the supportive lifestyle you need for lasting recovery.
When looking for the best options for addiction treatment, you can depend on the medication assisted treatment programs at BrightView. Our conveniently located Columbus East addiction treatment center offers the outpatient treatment you need in a city that can provide you with an environment supportive of clean living. Call us today at 1-833-510-HELP to get started on the road to recovery.
The Importance of Location When Choosing an Addiction Treatment Center
Your environment highly influences your successful completion of an addiction treatment program and your chances of lasting recovery. The following are some of the components of your environment that can make it more challenging to get clean and stay clean:
- A home environment with others who are unsupportive or partake in drugs or alcohol – If anyone in your household suffers from substance use disorder, it will make it virtually impossible for you to achieve lasting recovery while you remain living in that home. The same goes for living with people who do not support your recovery efforts or create additional stress in your life.
- A social network that revolves around partying – If your social activities typically involve drugs or alcohol, you are less likely to find the peer support you need for sober living. The exception would be if your friends are inspired by your recovery goals and decide to follow suit.
- Living in an area not conducive to sober living – To support lasting recovery, you need convenient access to continued treatment, therapy, support groups, and various sober activity options. Your ability to receive treatment or support services when you need them is a crucial component of staying sober.
As you can see, your environment plays an important role in the ease and success of your recovery. Take a good look at your environment to determine if it is helping you or hurting you. You may need to consider relocating, even just temporarily, and many addiction treatment centers can provide you with resources for sober houses.
Why Choose Drug Addiction Treatment in Columbus, Ohio?
When deciding on the right outpatient addiction treatment center for you, here are some reasons you may want to choose a treatment center in Columbus, Ohio:
- There are a variety of affordable living options in and around the city. Financial problems often correlate with addiction. Choosing to live in and receive treatment in an area with a reasonably low cost of living can help alleviate additional financial stress.
- There is an abundance of sober activities to choose from. Part of living a clean lifestyle is changing former habits that led you to addiction.
- That includes finding new activities that do not involve people or places that revolve around drugs or alcohol. Columbus boasts one of the best municipal park systems in the country. You will also find museums, educational centers, a top-rated zoo and aquarium, and even LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
- There are plenty of easily accessible addiction treatment centers, sober housing, and recovery support groups in and around Columbus, Ohio. These can all help keep you on track and provide additional support when you find yourself struggling with stress, difficult emotions, and cravings.
BrightView offers medication assisted treatment at convenient addiction treatment center locations throughout Ohio. Our locations include:
- Cincinnati addiction treatment center
- Dayton addiction treatment center
- Columbus West addiction treatment center
- Toledo addiction treatment center
- Mason addiction treatment center
BrightView: Comprehensive Drug Addiction Treatment in Columbus, Ohio
To set yourself up for the best chance at lasting recovery, enroll in one of the reputable medication assisted treatment programs at BrightView’s Columbus, Ohio location. You will find the outpatient addiction treatment you need situated in a city that is conducive to sober living. Our programs receive high marks from our patients for the caring support they receive at our facilities. When you are ready for the recovery success you deserve, call us at 1-833-510-HELP.