One of the most common concerns about getting help from a drug rehab is the cost of treatment. No one wants to go into debt on the road to recovery. However, by carefully selecting your drug treatment program, you can find an affordable option. BrightView’s Lexington, KY addiction treatment center provides affordable drug rehab covered by many health insurance plans, so you can focus on getting clean.
When looking for an effective, affordable addiction treatment center in Kentucky, you can count on BrightView. In Lexington, KY, our drug rehab serves your outpatient addiction treatment needs with a comprehensive program of individual therapy, group therapy, family counseling, and medication assisted treatment (MAT). To learn more about how we make drug addiction treatment accessible, call us today at 888.501.9865.
What Is the Cost of Drug Treatment in Kentucky?
The cost of drug treatment can vary greatly due to several factors, including the treatment center’s state. When you are seeking a drug rehab center in Kentucky, some of the main factors that can affect the cost of the program may include:
- The facility’s location – If it is close to home, you will not incur additional travel costs. An addiction treatment center located in a major city or an area with a high cost of living will likely come with a higher price tag.
- The type of treatment program – Your treatment needs will generally determine the type of treatment you need. An inpatient program will cost more than outpatient treatment since you will receive accommodations, meals, and more frequent services like therapy, social activities, and medical treatment.
- The program length – Understandably, the longer the program, the more it will cost. Some facilities offer thirty-day programs, while others may provide extended ninety-day programs to accommodate those who need more help.
- Acceptance of health insurance – If you have health insurance, the cost of treatment can be much more affordable. As long as your plan covers addiction treatment and you choose a facility that accepts your insurance, you may be able to receive low or no-cost drug rehab.
- The amenities provided – Some treatment centers offer an extensive array of amenities to make your program more thorough and enjoyable. These amenities can include a fitness center, hiking trails, equine therapy, nutrition therapy, and yoga classes. Facilities that provide a larger variety of amenities are often more costly.
How Can You Find an Affordable Addiction Treatment Center in Kentucky?
When you are on a tight budget, you may think it is impossible to get the drug addiction treatment you need. Money should not get in the way of sober living, so consider these tips when trying to find affordable treatment:
- Choose a local facility to save on travel expenses.
- Enroll in an outpatient program to cut costs. If you require more intensive treatment than a traditional outpatient program provides, look into intensive outpatient programs (IOPs). They will cost more than outpatient programs but less than residential programs.
- Get treatment at a facility covered by your health insurance. If you qualify as low-income in your state, find out about your Medicaid eligibility.
- Find a treatment center with fewer amenities to help decrease the cost of your program. While extensive amenities can help enhance your treatment experience, you can still find effective treatment with a more streamlined itinerary.
BrightView: Your Choice for an Affordable Drug Addiction Treatment Center
No matter your financial situation, BrightView has what you need with effective, affordable drug addiction treatment in Lexington, KY. We accept a wide range of health insurance plans, including Medicaid and Medicare, so no one in need of help gets left behind. Get the drug addiction treatment you deserve by calling us at 888.501.9865.