BrightView isn’t your standard “drug rehab.” Instead, our treatment centers provide comprehensive addiction treatment health services in a welcoming, respectful environment. We work with thousands of patients and hundreds of community partners throughout Ohio. Drug addiction is a complex brain disease, but our educational and engagement resources should be simple.
- Dr. Shawn Ryan covers frequently asked questions about BrightView Health and the medication assisted treatment program. Watch the videos now.
- View patient documentation forms
- Understand Opioids and opioid addiction
- Stimulants and addiction misuse
- Alcohol abuse, addiction and recovery
- Learn more about Depressants & Hallucinogens, including sedative-hypnotics
- The growing trend and potency of Marijuana / THC
- Where does Suboxone (buprenorphine/naloxone) fit into addiction recovery?
- How can Vivitrol (time release naltrexone) support substance abuse treatment?
- What role does Methadone play in the outpatient program?
- Learn more about the dangers of Meth addiction.
- Effects of Heroin Addiction and Treatment
BRIGHTVIEW BY THE NUMBERS
“It’s working for me.”
Within six months, unemployment among BrightView patients decreases by over 50%.
Proactivity of Proper Healthcare Use Improves Dramatically
BrightView patients report a nearly 50% increase in engagement with regular medical providers (for example, primary care providers) after just 90 days in our program.
We Help Patients Re-engage in the Workforce
Within six months of beginning the program, unemployment among BrightView patients decreases by over 50%.