At BrightView, we are here to help those struggling with addiction find treatment. Call us today at 8335104357 to learn more about paying for rehab with Medicaid at our treatment center in Easton, Maryland.
How to find a drug rehab that accepts Medicaid
Although insurance companies must offer a form of coverage for addiction treatment, this does not necessarily mean that every health insurance plan will be accepted at all treatment centers. For those with Medicaid, knowing how to find a drug rehab that accepts Medicaid can help. Here are some tips on how to find one:
- REACH OUT: If you have a treatment center in mind, reach out and ask if they accept Medicaid. Most rehabs will verify if your insurance is accepted or not.
- CONTACT MEDICAID: Call Medicaid and ask which drug rehabs your plan will cover.
- SAMHSA LOCATOR TOOL: Use the treatment finder tool on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) website. It allows search by location, payment options, and type of treatment.
Paying for rehab with Medicaid
Medicaid is a state and federal-funded health insurance program that provides coverage for families that qualify as low-income. Each state has its own set of requirements since the cost of living can vary. Other qualifications for Medicaid include living with certain disabilities or being the caretaker of an individual who qualifies.
If you are eligible for Medicaid, paying with it is crucial to keep treatment affordable. Some of the costs of drug addiction treatment covered by Medicaid are:
- Medication assisted treatment
- Counseling (family, group, and individual)
- Crisis intervention or mobile crisis
- Residential treatment
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Inpatient treatment
- Outpatient treatment (intensive or standard)
- Peer support groups
Beginning at BrightView’s outpatient addiction treatment center
Find compassionate, comprehensive help for substance use disorder at BrightView. Our addiction treatment center accepts Medicaid along with many other forms of insurance. Call us today at 8335104357 to speak to us directly or use our online scheduling tool to book an appointment.
Photo provided by Tour Talbot.