When it comes to outpatient opioid addiction treatment programs, there is good news. You can access high-quality, trustworthy, reputable addiction treatment providers near you. BrightView Health wants anyone facing opioid addiction in the Greater Newport News, Virginia area to know that there is hope for recovery.
Top Five Addiction Treatment Providers in Newport News, VA
1. BrightView: BrightView is not your typical “drug rehab” program. In fact, if you visit our Newport News, VA treatment center, you won’t hear the term “rehab program” at all. BrightView is a comprehensive addiction treatment center. We provide outpatient medical and clinical care for patients with drug or alcohol addiction.
Our evidence-based approach incorporates medication assisted treatment (MAT), along with individual counseling, group therapy, social service support, and we work on co-occurring disorders. Our team takes an individualized approach with each patient, meeting them wherever they are in the recovery process.
For those struggling with substance use disorders such as opioid addiction, we manage withdrawal with buprenorphine, buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone), or naltrexone (Vivitrol). This treatment center does not currently prescribe methadone. We accept walk-ins on weekdays until 3:00 pm at our Newport News treatment facility. We are located at 11745 Jefferson Avenue, Suite 10B, Newport News, VA 23606.
Learn more about BrightView’s addiction treatment in Virginia by calling 1-833-510-HELP or contacting us online.
2. Farley Center: Farley Center is a drug rehab center located in Williamsburg, VA. It offers evaluation, detox, partial hospitalization, and IOP addiction treatment. For over thirty years, Farley Center has helped men and women begin a new life of purpose in recovery.
People looking to join the waitlist can call 888.226.4883 to schedule an appointment.
3. Pyramid Healthcare: Pyramid Healthcare’s inpatient treatment center treats adults dealing with addiction. Located in coastal Newport News, their detox and residential treatment center services the Tidewater region with evidence-based and multidisciplinary treatment. This non-hospital location is open to anyone seeking long-term recovery and relief.
People looking to join the waitlist can call 814.259.8638 to schedule an appointment.
4. Wellpath Community Care Centers: Wellpath Community Care Centers provide effective evidence-based MAT programs for individuals who have harmful involvement with substances or mental health needs. Their goal is to improve every patient’s quality of life while promoting behavioral, physical, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, and vocational wellness. Wellpath has locations in several states including North Carolina and California.
People looking to join the waitlist can call 757.703.0560 to schedule an appointment.
5. Pinnacle Treatment Centers: Their team of licensed and certified physicians, nurses, clinicians, and support staff provide a full continuum of quality care. With detox, residential, outpatient, alumni, and transitional living programs, they treat the whole person and stand by every patient for life – not just during treatment.
People looking to join the waitlist can call 1.844.696.4372 to schedule an appointment.
“There were more than 2,650 fatal overdoses in Virginia during 2021.”
— Virginia Department of Health
Long-Term Recovery Options Expand to Address Growing Substance Abuse in Newport News, VA
In 2021, there were more than 2,650 fatal overdoses in Virginia. A large portion of those deaths occurred in Newport News, located in the Hampton Roads region, and they were caused by an opiate or opioid overdose.
Fortunately, help is now available for those in the greater Newport News area ready to make a change. Utilizing legitimate resources to find the help that you need is critical in times like these.