ALCOHOL ADDICTION TREATMENT PROGRAM
ALCOHOL ADDICTION TREATMENT PROGRAM
Many people can drink alcohol in moderation and manage their actions while under the influence. Other people, however, cannot control their drinking and find themselves drinking regularly. This is a major indicator of alcohol addiction. If you or a loved one are struggling with alcohol addiction, the team at BrightView can help. Our outpatient alcohol addiction treatment program can give you the foundation to build an alcohol-free lifestyle.
WHAT ARE SIGNS OF AN ALCOHOL ADDICTION?
It can be challenging to admit to yourself that you may have an addiction to alcohol. However, you know yourself best, so it is crucial for your well-being to honestly evaluate whether you have an alcohol addiction. To determine if you have an alcohol addiction, ask yourself:
- Are you experiencing legal or financial issues due to your drinking?
- Have friends or family members expressed concerns about your alcohol consumption?
- Are you feeling withdrawal symptoms, such as nausea, sweating, and shaking, when you don’t drink?
- Have you tried to limit or stop your drinking before without any success?
- Are you isolating yourself so that you can consume alcohol?
- Have you stopped engaging in activities that you previously enjoyed because of your alcohol use?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, it might be in your best interests to consider enrolling in a treatment program at BrightView.
WHAT HAPPENS IN AN ALCOHOL ADDICTION TREATMENT PROGRAM?
At BrightView, we utilize a combination of medication assisted treatment programs and counseling and behavioral therapies in order to treat alcohol addiction. Generally speaking, our addiction treatment recovery program follows these steps:
- Step 1 – Registration – During this step, you will be asked to complete forms, such as a confidentiality form and a treatment contract.
- Step 2 – Medical Induction & Vitals – One of our medical assistants will ask you about your current medications, any allergies, your preferred pharmacy, and any symptoms of withdrawal you’re currently experiencing. Also, you will complete a urine screen, and your vital statistics will be recorded.
- Step 3 – Clinical Intake Assessment – During the clinical intake assessment, you will meet with one of our licensed professional counselors or social workers to discuss the expectations of the program and understand why you’re seeking treatment.
- Step 4 – Physician Visit – During this step, a doctor will discuss your current health, assess your needs, answer questions, and address any concerns regarding your treatment.
- Step 5 – Pharmacy Visit – Our nursing staff will tell you how to administer your medications and give you instructions asking you not to eat, drink or smoke twenty minutes before or after taking your medications.
- Step 6 – Observed Dosing – We will observe you take the first dose of medications, and we’ll help minimize your withdrawal symptoms in our quiet, low-light patient lounge for the next several hours. After your condition is stabilized, we’ll give you detailed instructions for Day 2 and let you go home.
WHAT ARE SOME BENEFITS OF AN ALCOHOL ADDICTION TREATMENT PROGRAM?
When you enroll in an alcohol addiction treatment program at BrightView, you start to experience benefits almost immediately. Some of the many benefits of our treatment program include:
- You enhance your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- You learn healthy coping skills to deal with stress that don’t include drinking alcohol.
- You build a support system with the peers that you meet in treatment.
- You repair relationships with loved ones that may have been damaged due to your alcohol addiction.
- You engage in new activities to keep you busy and engaged in a sober way of life.
- You feel physically and mentally stronger.
ALCOHOL ADDICTION TREATMENT IS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Alcohol addiction negatively affects millions of lives across the country. This doesn’t have to be the case. If you are battling an alcohol addiction, BrightView can help. We offer outpatient medication assisted treatment programs throughout Ohio and Kentucky, and most facilities can see you with 24 hours of calling to schedule an appointment. If you’re ready to regain control and start a personalized treatment program that works, we’re only a phone call away. Reach out to our team by calling 888-501-9865.