It may not always be clear that drinking has become a problem. Plenty of people drink when they socialize or to help them relax after a stressful day. Unfortunately, alcohol use does not solve problems and can instead interfere with your life. If you think you may need alcohol rehab in Kentucky, you may wish to know the signs of alcohol use disorder and how rehab can help.
If you need help with alcohol use disorder (AUD), reach out to us today at 888.501.9865 to experience a better approach to addiction treatment.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing Alcohol Rehab in Kentucky?
Getting help from alcohol rehab can be life-changing in ways you may not yet be able to imagine. Even if things seem hopeless at this moment, that can all change when you reach out to a quality alcohol rehab program for help. Some of the benefits you can gain from alcohol rehab include:
- Healing relationships with your loved ones – AUD can tear families apart. Even if you are not speaking with some of your family members, family counseling in alcohol rehab can help bring you all back together.
- Learning how to manage stress and life challenges – Many people turn to alcohol because they do not know how to handle difficult life situations. Therapy during alcohol rehab can teach you healthy coping skills to manage life stressors more effectively.
- Learning how to deal with triggers and prevent relapse – A healthy recovery requires a relapse prevention plan. Through individual counseling and group therapy, you will learn how to identify your triggers and eliminate, avoid, or manage them in a way that supports your sobriety.
A comprehensive alcohol rehab program can provide you with the above benefits in addition to a more comfortable withdrawal period through the use of medications.
Do You Need Alcohol Rehab in Kentucky?
Now that you know the benefits of enrolling in alcohol rehab in Kentucky, you may be unsure whether you actually need professional help for your alcohol use. Since drinking is socially accepted, it can be more challenging to know if you need to quit. Unlike illicit drugs, where others would likely advise you to quit regardless of how frequently you use them, there can sometimes be a fine line between casual or social drinking and alcohol dependence or an alcohol use disorder.
Here are some signs that you may need to consider seeking help from a Kentucky alcohol rehab:
- You get into trouble when intoxicated. This can involve minor issues such as getting into arguments or major problems such as getting arrested for assault or driving under the influence.
- Your finances are suffering. If you cannot pay your bills but continue to buy alcohol, AUD may be overriding your priorities in life.
- Your school or work performance is declining. If your grades are slipping or you are often late to work or calling out sick due to hangovers, drinking may be interfering with your success.
- You are experiencing health problems related to alcohol use. Excessive drinking can be detrimental to your health and lead to liver and kidney problems along with various other medical conditions.
If you notice the above signs in your life, it may be time to think about getting help from alcohol rehab in Kentucky. You can reclaim your health and happiness with the support of a team of treatment professionals.
BrightView: Alcohol Rehab Kentucky Residents Can Trust
If you or someone you care about is showing signs of an alcohol use disorder, you can trust the caring professionals at BrightView to help guide you toward the path to recovery. Our alcohol rehab in Kentucky offers comprehensive treatment for a whole-person approach to healing.
Give us a call at 888.501.9865 to get started right away.