Drug addiction recovery can be incredibly challenging, but you can make it through with professional help from a drug addiction treatment program. Your care team will be there for you when you experience cravings, withdrawal symptoms, and triggers. As you go through therapy, your counselors may share drug addiction recovery quotes to inspire you and help put your challenges into perspective.
At BrightView, we are dedicated to providing the support you need to stay on the path to recovery. You can count on our team of caring professionals to be there for you every step of the way. To learn more about how our outpatient drug addiction treatment can help you recover on a schedule that accommodates your needs, give us a call at 888.501.9865.
Drug Addiction Recovery Quotes to Inspire You
As you go through your drug addiction treatment program, you will likely encounter quotes on drug addiction. Counselors leading group therapy may begin sessions with drug addiction recovery quotes to set the tone. Some drug addiction quotes are designed to inspire you as you go through your recovery journey. Their purpose is to help you realize that you deserve a healthy, happy life, free from addiction.
Here are some of the most inspiring quotes on drug addiction:
- “One of the hardest things was learning that I was worth recovery.” – Demi Lovato
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Nobody stays recovered unless the life they have created is more rewarding and satisfying than the one they left behind.” – Anne Fletcher
- “Addiction is an adaptation. It’s not you—it’s the cage you live in.” – Johann Hari
- “One step at a time. One day at a time. One hour at a time.” – Unknown
To help you stay inspired as you navigate your recovery, you may wish to keep these quotes posted where you will see them regularly. Some people write them on sticky notes or print them out and post them up throughout their homes. These can remind you that you deserve sobriety and can achieve it by staying focused on the life you want.
Quotes on Overcoming Drug Addiction in the Face of Adversity
Your recovery journey may not always go as planned. There may be relapses, but the key is to get back on track and keep moving forward. Quotes on overcoming drug addiction can bring you comfort when you feel discouraged by setbacks in your recovery.
Here are some drug addiction quotes to help you get through low points in your recovery:
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese proverb
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The hard days are what make you stronger.” – Aly Raisman
These quotes can help you get back on track in your recovery. Keep them handy, so you can pull them out whenever you experience a setback. They can remind you that relapses are only temporary, and you can always choose to get back on your path to recovery.
BrightView: Supporting You Throughout Your Recovery
At BrightView, we know that feeling supported can make all the difference in your recovery success. Knowing that you are worth a clean and sober lifestyle no matter how many times you relapse can help you get back on the right path. We are here for you throughout your challenges and successes. Call us today at 888.501.9865 to get started on the road to a healthy, happy recovery.