Not all programs offering drug rehab near Pikeville, Kentucky are equal. Attending outpatient treatment for a substance use disorder (called “SUD” for short) is one of the most effective and safest ways to achieve long-term from addiction. If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, walking into a local outpatient center like BrightView can be the easiest way to access stabilizing medication, healing therapy, and social support services. BrightView offers a wide variety of programs that can help you or someone you care about with comprehensive drug rehab in Pikeville, Kentucky. Call us now at 833-510-4357 or schedule online to learn more about how BrightView can help!
What to think about when searching for Drug Rehab
We recognize that many people looking for addiction treatment in Pikeville want to know how quickly they can receive an FDA-approved stabilizing medication like Suboxone or methadone. At BrightView, from a new patient walking in the door to receiving life-saving medication (as medically indicated) and completing a counseling session takes less than four hours!
For those who are already more stable, there are likely many other considerations, such as geography, services offered, and beyond. Treatment programs come in all shapes and sizes which can make selecting one difficult. When identifying a program that will work for you, it is important to keep in mind:
- TYPES OF PROGRAMS: Are you in need of intensive care, inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, partial hospitalization, or even virtual treatment? One choice may benefit you more than the other.
- ENVIRONMENT: Unfortunately, many treatment providers don’t empathize with patients the way that is necessary for them to feel seen and appreciated. Remember, you deserve respect throughout the entire recovery process and will find it at a treatment center with a welcoming environment.
- HARM REDUCTION MODEL: Many programs will use medication as leverage to force patients to go to group or utilize other clinical services. This practice is dangerous and discourages engagement in therapy and clinical care.
Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
During outpatient rehab, patients are required to visit the clinic and can return home every evening. This system allows for a more flexible schedule and does not require staying overnight. Outpatient rehab comes in different levels, such as intensive outpatient or a partial hospitalization program. Ideally, these programs are tailored to those with work, school, or family obligations.
Inpatient Drug Rehab Programs
Inpatient or residential rehab programs require “housing” of the patient for overnight stays. Patients tend to have more severe substance or alcohol use disorders. The programs last four weeks or more and focus more intensely on multiple aspects of health, including nutrition and mental health. Through individual, group, and family therapy, patients are also able to work on reducing stress. Inpatient treatment is a great opportunity for patients to begin their recovery and gain a new perspective in a safe space.
What is Medication Assisted Treatment?
One safe and effective form of treatment is medication assisted treatment, now called “Medication for Addiction Treatment” or MAT. FDA-approved Medications for addiction treatment include Methadone, Vivitrol, Sublocade, and Suboxone, which can dramatically reduce cravings and the risk of reuse. These prescriptions can prevent health complications during recovery and are especially useful during withdrawal. Inpatient and outpatient programs typically offer them, and they are prescribed by a doctor.
Most programs also focus on counseling and therapy. Individual counseling assists patients with identifying triggers and utilizing coping skills to avoid relapse. Group counseling allows patients to connect with others who can relate to their struggles and share advice on successful ways to remain sober.
Benefits of Outpatient Drug Rehab
If you or someone in your life is ready to start recovery, BrightView is here to help. Our addiction treatment centers help people heal from the effects of addiction.
The programs at our drug and alcohol rehab location in Pikeville feature:
- OUTPATIENT TREATMENT: outpatient treatment programs and intensive outpatient programs,
- MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT: Suboxone, Vivitrol, methadone and Sublocade,
- COUNSELING AND THERAPY: group therapy, family therapy, individual counseling, and telehealth counseling,
- ACCESSIBILITY: Accepts Medicaid and Medicare as well as most commercial insurances.
At BrightView, we treat our patients as people and addiction as a disease. We know the best rehab is flexible and accessible, so we provide treatment without insurance and have staff available by phone 24/7.