Seeking help for drug and alcohol addiction can be challenging for millions of Americans. There are many reasons for not seeking professional addiction treatment, and one of the most common reasons is the cost of these programs. The key to removing this barrier is to find a local drug rehab that accepts Medicaid.
BrightView offers a unique solution to cost, availability, and flexibility that can make the difficult decision of seeking treatment easier. Our Reynoldsburg, Ohio addiction treatment center can help individuals start their recovery journey. At BrightView, we accept Medicaid and Medicare to make our services more accessible for everyone. Call us at 8335104357 to learn more about our addiction treatment program.
How to find medicaid drug rehab
Not all addiction treatment centers accept Medicaid for their programs. While the Affordable Care Act in 2010 required that Medicaid provide coverage for drug and alcohol addiction treatment, it did not mandate that all treatment facilities accept Medicaid. To ensure that your health insurance will cover your addiction treatment services, you need to know which treatment facilities accept it.
There are a few ways to find a covered Medicaid drug rehab:
- Use the treatment locator tool on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) website. Enter your zip code, select the type of treatment you need, and select Medicaid.
- Check your Medicaid insurance plan website or call their customer service number to inquire about treatment centers in your area covered by your plan.
- Directly contact a treatment center and ask if they accept Medicaid.
- Perform a Google search for “Medicaid drug rehab Reynoldsburg, OH.”
The BrightView approach to recovery
Our focus on whole-person care sets our program apart from other treatment centers. We believe that addiction is a disease that affects every aspect of a person’s life, and our goal is to help patients recover in all areas.
To do this, we offer a comprehensive range of services that includes:
- MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT) – We offer Suboxone, Sublocade, Buprenorphine, and Vivitrol to help our patients manage cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- COUNSELING: As part of a comprehensive treatment plan, we offer individual counseling, group therapy, and virtual therapy. Attending counseling helps with maintaining long-term recovery.
- INDIVIDUALIZED TREATMENT PLANS –No two people are the same, so we work with each of our patients to create a unique plan that meets their individual needs.
- FAMILY SUPPORT – Addiction affects more than just the person struggling with it. Therefore, we offer family support services to help those closest to our patients as well.
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES – We provide our patients with resources and support to help them reintegrate into their communities after treatment.
Discover the BrightView way
At BrightView, we treat you like a person, and addiction like a disease. Our Reynoldsburg clinic is located at 5815 Westbourne Avenue Columbus, Ohio 43213. Reach out to our team today at 8335104357 or connect with us online to start your recovery journey!