Alcohol use disorder (AUD) can affect every area of your life. It can cause put a strain on your relationships, damage your career, and ultimately end your life. If you are prepared to take your life back from alcohol use disorder, call an alcohol rehab in Virginia today begin the process.
BrightView’s Roanoke, Virginia alcohol rehab center is open. For individuals and families who have been impacted by addiction, BrightView offers evidence-based approaches to treatment and support for recovery.
At BrightView, we understand how powerful a hold alcohol can have on your life. With our help, you can overcome AUD and move on to better days.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ALCOHOL REHAB IN VA?
There are so many great things that come from participating in alcohol rehab in Virginia and pursuing sobriety. Treatment for AUD involves many different elements including counseling, full evaluations with physicians and possibly medication as well. You can look forward to the following changes once engaging in alcohol rehab for an extended period:
- While in care of an alcohol treatment provider, you more than likely will encounter withdrawal. Withdrawal from any substance including alcohol use disorder is extremely harmful if attempted alone without professional supervision. If in the care of treatment professionals allows you to receive medications and monitoring to address withdrawal symptoms.
- Getting to the root of alcohol use – Therapy in alcohol rehab can help you understand why you use alcohol and help you find healthier ways to manage these issues, whether they be life situations or mental health conditions.
- The opportunity to rebuild relationships with your friends and family – AUD can drive a wedge between relationships as alcohol becomes the priority in your life. However, you can use family counseling while in alcohol rehab to develop necessary skills. These sessions can help you and your loved ones address the issues caused by alcohol and teach your support system how to care for you in recovery.
- Support for maintaining sobriety – Your treatment team will help you identify your triggers and develop a relapse prevention plan to eliminate or avoid them. Consistent support from your peers in recovery, counselors, and physicians will also help keep you on track.
Enrolling in alcohol rehab will provide you with the resources needed to get through withdrawal and carve a path to a healthy recovery. When you enroll in professional treatment, you will never be on this path alone.
DO YOU NEED ALCOHOL REHAB IN VirgINIA?
Now that you are aware of the benefits of alcohol rehab, you may be questioning whether you or someone you know needs professional help. Not all alcohol use qualifies as alcohol use disorder or even dependence, so there are some questions to ask when determining if alcohol rehab is needed:
Are you getting into arguments with loved ones about your alcohol use? If a friend or family member expresses concern about your alcohol use, it is worth examining your usage to determine if a change needs to occur.
- Have you lost a job due to calling out sick too often when under the influence or hungover? Or have you shown up to work under the influence? If alcohol use affects your job, that is a sure sign you need to consider getting help.
- Do you find yourself needing higher amounts of alcohol to obtain the same effect? This means your tolerance is increasing, which indicates a potential dependence.
- Do you find it difficult to get through the day without drinking? You should consider talking with a professional about dependence or AUD.
When alcohol begins interfering with your work, home, and social life, it is time to reach out for help from alcohol rehab in VA.
FIND A BRIGHTVIEW ALCOHOL REHAB NEAR YOU
When you need the help of alcohol rehab, you can count on BrightView.
Reach out to us today at (937) 886-7190 to find your closest BrightView location so you can experience a better approach to treatment.