Are you ready to consider addiction treatment to reclaim your life and future? If so, our team at BrightView Health in Ohio is here to support you with the recovery tips and strategies you need. Sometimes it’s hard to make a decision about getting outpatient treatment because you don’t know what to expect. Taking away some of that confusion may help encourage you to enter into addiction treatment. Here are some tips for starting recovery that may help.
Key Tips for Starting Recovery – The First Steps
Before you can start addiction treatment, you need a full assessment. We will provide this to you as a way of creating an individualized treatment plan to address your needs. It’s not invasive, but it does require opening up with your therapist to learn more about your addiction. From there, we’ll recommend outpatient treatment in Ohio if it is the right option for you. One of the recovery tips you should know is this – working with our team openly can give you the best opportunity to heal. Let down your guard a bit.
Medication to Make Recovery Possible
Medication-assisted treatment is one of the most important steps for many people because it limits withdrawal symptoms and cravings. That means you’re less likely to actually want to use drugs again. You can expect our team to prescribe the right type of FDA-approved medications to help you. These are safe medications clinically proven to help you.
Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Is Provided
Our outpatient treatment in Ohio is always customized to your needs, but most people will engage in care that embraces a range of therapies. Our programs and services include:
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Addiction recovery treatment services
- Counseling and therapy for addiction recovery
- Peer recovery support
When you engage with our team, you’ll work one-on-one with professionals who can help you every step of the way.
More Recovery Tips to Help You
Consider a few tips for starting recovery and making it truly successful. If you are thinking about addiction treatment in Ohio, reach out to us with all of your questions.
- Just call us. We answer the phone 24-hours a day. That means we can help you today. If you are in need of immediate help, call us, tell us what’s happening, and let us begin to help you right away.
- You don’t have to have transportation to us. If you’re alone and unable to get support, call us. We can come to get you.
- Embrace individual, group, and family therapy openly. These are some of the most important services available to you, but they only work when you open up.
- Are you scared about coming in for an appointment, perhaps due to anxiety or the pandemic? We offer telehealth. That means you don’t have an excuse to reach out for the support you need now.
- You can recover. Sometimes people do not reach out for addiction treatment because they don’t think they can recover. This doesn’t have to be the way you live your life. If you learn anything from these tips for starting recovery, know this – life can and does get better.
Our outpatient and intensive outpatient programs in Ohio are available to you today. If you are ready to embrace treatment and these recovery tips are encouraging you, give us a call.
Take the Time to Call BrightView Now to Start Recovery
These tips for starting recovery are just the start of the help our team at BrightView can provide to you. When you are ready to learn more about our addiction treatment services and outpatient treatment options in Ohio, call us at 833-510-4357 or connect with us online. Recovery tips are only able to help you when you embrace treatment.