Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) is a chronic yet treatable disease. Without treatment, AUD can lead to several serious consequences. At Brightview, we pride ourselves on our compassionate, evidence-based approach to addiction treatment. Contact us at 8335104357 to ask any questions about our services and to start feeling better today.
The need for alcohol rehab
Since it is legal and widely accepted, alcohol is the most used substance in the United States. Addiction and the opioid epidemic have been prominent in Maryland for several years. The state is home to over 950,000 residents, and each year 4.5% of the population will misuse alcohol. In 2020, there were 2,773 lives lost to drug and alcohol overdoses in Maryland. Alcohol rehab can provide a renewed sense of hope and a fresh start.
Five benefits of alcohol rehab
Finding accessible alcohol addiction treatment nearby is easier than ever. Alcohol rehab has many benefits including:
- A SAFE SPACE: It offers time to focus on recovery in a supportive and safe environment. Recovering from AUD is about more than treating symptoms. In this program, patients will find a safe space to heal the root causes of addiction.
- STRUCTURE: Alcohol addiction treatment programs offer structure and routines that build recovery skills. Having structure creates a space to learn new skills and build confidence with the guidance of compassionate and experienced professionals. Building new patterns and habits of mind support a sober, healthy life.
- MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT): While there is no one-size-fits-all approach to recovery, medication assisted treatment (MAT) can be an effective solution. MAT involves the use of FDA-approved medications in combination with therapy and counseling. At BrightView, we offer Suboxone, Sublocade, Methadone, and Vivitrol treatment. This comprehensive approach has been shown to be more effective than any single form of treatment.
- COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE IN RECOVERY: Quitting drinking can feel impossible when you are surrounded by temptation. In an alcohol rehab program, a sober community of people with similar experiences and shared goals is created.
- CASE MANAGEMENT: To maintain long-term sobriety, it’s important to address all areas of need. A case manager helps connect patients with resources like legal assistance, job training, and housing support.
Start recovery at BrightView’s outpatient addiction treatment
At BrightView, we pride ourselves on evidence-based methodology, and our care team is there for you every step of the way. Our Easton center is located at 402 Marvel Court, Easton, MD 21601. We allow walk-ins on weekdays until 11:00 am. Give us a call at 8335104357 or schedule an appointment with our online form to begin feeling better today!