If you or someone you care about needs help finding a drug rehab center that accepts Medicaid, look no further than BrightView. We strive to make treatment for substance use disorder (SUD) accessible to everyone, regardless of their insurance coverage or financial situation. Cost should not be a barrier to receiving treatment, and at BrightView it is not. Call us today at 8335104357 to learn how our treatment program can help you start long-term recovery.
Medicaid coverage for addiction treatment
One of the biggest roadblocks to getting treatment can be the cost. Many people assume they cannot afford to go to rehab. But if you are eligible for or enrolled in Medicaid, addiction treatment is possible.
To qualify for Medicaid in Kentucky, an individual must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident, a resident of the state of Kentucky, provide a Social Security Number, have a limited income, or meet other criteria. Medicaid is designed to ensure that everyone has access to healthcare.
If you qualify for benefits, you may be able to receive coverage for addiction treatment services. Because many drug rehab centers do not accept Medicaid, it is important to make sure up front what the patient’s financial responsibility is.
Finding effective addiction treatment programs
Not all SUD treatment centers accept Medicaid. Knowing how to find a drug rehab center in the Pikeville area that accepts this coverage is critical to finding affordable treatment. Here are a few options to help you achieve this goal.
- MEDICAID: Reach out to Medicaid directly to determine which SUD treatment centers they cover. Visit the Kentucky Department of Medicaid Services website to search for a treatment center or call to speak with a representative. They can help you find the right place for you and explain your treatment coverage.
- SAMHSA: The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) website is an excellent resource for anything related to SUDs. You can use their treatment services locator to find drug rehab centers in your area that accept Medicaid.
- WORD OF MOUTH: If you have a treatment center in mind, you can also contact them directly to ask which insurance plans they accept. For example, BrightView accepts Medicaid, Medicaid, and other forms of insurance at all of our Kentucky centers.
What to expect in treatment
BrightView’s addiction treatment plan offers a variety of services to help those struggling with SUD and is the same for someone with Medicaid as for a person with insurance through an employer. We understand that addiction is a chronic disease that requires professional care and ongoing support. That’s why we offer a comprehensive approach to treatment that addresses the physical, mental, and behavioral aspects of addiction.
When you come to our facility for treatment, you can expect to receive:
- Individual and group counseling to help you understand your addiction and develop healthy coping mechanisms.
- Medication assisted treatment (MAT)
- Case management services to connect you with resources in the community.
After completing our program, you will have the tools you need to maintain your recovery and reach your goals.
BrightView: an outpatient treatment program that accepts Medicaid
Although so many drug rehab centers won’t accept Medicaid, BrightView is an exception. With BrightView, you no longer need to worry about how you can afford SUD treatment. Instead, you can move forward with confidence. Complete our online form or call us today at 8335104357 and start your recovery journey!