Millions of people in the United States deal with alcohol dependence or alcohol use disorder (AUD), but only a fraction reach out for professional help. There are numerous reasons why a person may not want to enroll in a treatment program for AUD, so treatment centers try to adapt their programs to the needs of potential patients. One option that helps remove roadblocks to getting treatment is outpatient alcohol rehab in Ohio.
At BrightView, we understand that AUD treatment is not one-size-fits-all. BrightView understands that addiction affects everyone differently, meaning the road to recovery from drug or alcohol abuse looks different for everyone. That is why all of our Ohio BrightView locations offer multiple drug and alcohol addiction treatment options to find the option that best suits your individual needs.
To learn if our outpatient treatment program may be right for you, give us a call today at 888.501.9865.
What Is Stopping You from Enrolling in Alcohol Rehab?
Many people who need help to overcome alcohol use disorder do not seek assistance. Some people may wonder why a person would not ask for help that is widely available nowadays. There are various reasons why someone may be hesitant to enroll in alcohol rehab, such as:
- Fear of missing work – Not everyone has the luxury of paid time off from work, so they may worry about the financial consequences of missing work to attend alcohol rehab. Even if they do receive paid sick days, they may be concerned that their employer will not approve them for the time needed for treatment.
- Fear of stigma – A person may worry that others will view them negatively if they receive treatment for AUD. While much work has been done to remove the stigma of getting treatment for AUD or any substance use disorder, there is still more to do to ensure that people are not mistreated or looked down upon if they go into rehab.
- Fear of going into debt to pay for treatment – AUD treatment can cost thousands of dollars, making alcohol rehab seem inaccessible to people trying to get by on a lower income.
- Fear of leaving children behind to attend inpatient treatment – For those that have young children at home, attending a residential rehab program for up to 30 days or so may be impossible.
While not an exhaustive list, the above are just a few reasons people with AUD do not reach out to treatment centers for help.
What Are the Benefits of Outpatient Alcohol Rehab in Ohio?
If you or someone you know needs treatment for alcohol use disorder, you will surely want to consider the benefits of outpatient alcohol rehab in Ohio, including:
- Your treatment schedule is less rigorous than an inpatient rehab program. Since you will not spend the entire day at the treatment center, you can more easily maintain your work schedule.
- Your treatment is more discreet. Since you will not be away for 30 days or more, others are less likely to notice and question you about your absence. This is helpful if you are worried about the stigma surrounding AUD treatment.
- Outpatient treatment costs less than residential treatment. Knowing that outpatient treatment is the more affordable option may encourage you to get help if you are concerned about paying for treatment. If you have health insurance, your plan will likely cover some or all of the costs of an outpatient program.
- You get to live at home throughout treatment. This makes it easier to care for young children while you recover since you will be home each evening to spend time with your family and tuck everyone in at night.
With all the benefits of outpatient alcohol rehab, there is no need to put off getting help any longer.
BrightView: The Top Outpatient Alcohol Rehab in OH
For highly effective outpatient alcohol rehab in OH, you can rely on BrightView. Our comprehensive outpatient programs offer all the services and benefits of residential rehab in a convenient and affordable outpatient program.
Call us at 888.501.9865 to get started.