Determining the efficacy of an alcohol addiction treatment program is not a simple task, and there is no definite answer. While no alcohol recovery programs can boast a 100% success rate because many variables can affect whether alcohol rehab will work for an individual, BrightView offers high-quality care that can help those who are committed to treatment.
At BrightView, we understand that trying to overcome alcohol addiction can be a challenging feat. We strive to provide safe and effective alcohol addiction treatment in Lexington, KY, by treating the whole person, not just the symptoms. Call us today at 888.501.9865 to learn how our alcohol addiction treatment program can help prepare you for full and lasting recovery.
What Can Impact the Efficacy of an Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program?
It is tough to guarantee that alcohol rehab will work because many factors play into your recovery experience. As a patient, you will have just as much of a role in your success as the alcohol rehab center you choose.
Here are some of the factors that can help determine how effective alcohol treatment will be:
- Your commitment to recovery – While willpower alone is often not enough to help you quit drinking, your dedication to getting clean can make a big difference in the success of your treatment. That includes showing up for sessions, being open to recommendations from your care team, and taking measures in your home and social environment to eliminate triggers.
- The proper use of medication assisted treatment (MAT) – Severe withdrawal symptoms can stop your recovery right in its tracks. Choosing an addiction treatment center that offers MAT for alcohol addiction can help you get over the hump of withdrawal.
- The inclusion of a variety of therapy modalities – No alcohol treatment program is complete without therapy. Addiction is often intertwined with stress and mental health disorders. Without addressing these conditions through individual, group, and family counseling, you will be left grappling with the same issues that led you to drink in the first place.
Finding the Most Effective Alcohol Treatment in Kentucky
Finding the most suitable alcohol treatment for your needs will give you the best shot at recovery success. Even if you have relapsed in the past, you can still try again by evaluating your treatment needs more closely and picking a treatment program that is a better fit.
To find the best alcohol rehab for you, consider the following:
- Are you fully committed to ending your relationship with alcohol? If you are considering alcohol addiction treatment just to appease your family, you will be much less likely to succeed. It would be best if you had an internal motivation to quit drinking.
- How severe is your alcohol addiction? If you drink heavily and/or have been drinking for many years, you may benefit most from medication assisted treatment. Those with a severe alcohol addiction run the risk of seizures during withdrawal, so a MAT clinic would be optimal for your recovery. The medications given for alcohol withdrawal can help keep you safe and more comfortable throughout treatment.
- Do you have any mental health conditions? Think about the factors that are contributing to your addiction. Stress, anxiety, and depression are common culprits. Dysfunctional family relationships are another major component. To support a successful recovery, find an alcohol rehab center that offers different types of therapy, including individual, group, and family services.
Achieve Lasting Recovery with BrightView’s Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center in Kentucky
At BrightView’s addiction treatment center in Kentucky, we provide evidence-based alcohol treatment that addresses the whole person. We realize that incomplete treatment results in an incomplete recovery, so we ensure that all of our patients receive the medication assisted treatment, therapy, and support they need to heal fully. For safe, reliable alcohol addiction treatment, give us a call at 888.501.9865.