BrightView offers a unique solution to cost, availability, and flexibility that can make the difficult decision of seeking treatment easier. Our Ocean City, MD addiction treatment center can help individuals start their recovery journey. At BrightView, we accept Medicaid and Medicare to make our services more accessible for everyone. We are available on the phone 24/7, and we accept walk-ins until 11 am on weekdays. Call us at 8335104357 to learn more about our addiction treatment program.
Why we offer medicaid drug rehab
At BrightView, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality care. Addiction is a disease that can affect anyone, and everyone deserves the opportunity to recover.
The community in Ocean City has been affected by the opioid epidemic and needs more resources. From August 2021 to August 2022, 2,600 fatal overdoses occurred across Maryland. In Worcester County, where Ocean City is located, there was a 17.6% increase in overdose deaths by October 2022. BrightView is prepared to help this community with accessible addiction treatment resources.
The BrightView approach to recovery
Our focus on whole-person care sets our program apart from other treatment centers. We believe that addiction is a disease that affects every aspect of a person’s life, and our goal is to help patients recover in all areas.
To do this, we offer a comprehensive range of services that includes:
- MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT) – We offer Suboxone, Methadone, Sublocade, and Vivitrol to help our patients manage cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- COUNSELING: As part of a comprehensive treatment plan, we offer individual counseling, group therapy, and virtual therapy. Attending counseling helps with maintaining long-term recovery.
- INDIVIDUALIZED TREATMENT PLANS –No two people are the same, so we work with each of our patients to create a unique plan that meets their individual needs.
- FAMILY SUPPORT – Addiction affects more than just the person struggling with it. Therefore, we offer family support services to help those closest to our patients as well.
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES – We provide our patients with resources and support to help them reintegrate into their communities after treatment.
Discover the BrightView way
At BrightView, we treat you like a person, and addiction like a disease. Our Ocean City clinic is located at 12417 Ocean Gateway Suite 7, Ocean City, MD 21842. Reach out to our team today at 8335104357 or connect with us online to start your recovery journey!