Entering into a drug rehab program is a decision that requires careful consideration. Some people may take weeks or even months before choosing to get the care and attention they desperately need. One of the most significant factors in that decision is the cost of treatment. Rehab programs are generally covered by insurance, but some people may choose to pay out-of-pocket for any number of reasons. In that case, it’s important to know the costs involved so that you can make an informed choice regarding your treatment.
At BrightView, our team recognizes that individuals with substance use disorders may not even realize the effect that addiction has on themselves and their loved ones. It’s true that there can be a financial cost involved in getting help, but the investment is worth it. If you are ready to learn more about the cost of a drug addiction treatment program or the cost of drug rehab without insurance, get in touch with BrightView online or call us at 888.501.9865.
The Cost of Rehab
There is no one-size-fits-all cost estimate when exploring the cost of drug rehab without insurance.
The expenses depend on a number of factors, such as:
- Program size – Costs can change depending on whether you join a larger treatment group or if you require more one-on-one attention. Smaller courses may also be more customizable to your tastes, with corresponding cost increases.
- Program length – Programs typically run for at least thirty days, but courses up to ninety days can be an option depending on a patient’s needs.
- Facility location – Like any type of property, addiction treatment centers in more scenic areas may cost more.
- Facility type – Outpatient centers will generally be less expensive than inpatient facilities. Inpatient centers will provide lodging and meals.
With such a wide range of options, the cost can vary wildly from one program to another. Outpatient treatment comes in as the most affordable. In outpatient treatment, patients will visit the center to see a treatment counselor several times a week.
Intensive outpatient treatment is more involved, with visits that might be several hours long several times a week. It’s possible to fit this treatment around a regular work schedule, depending on the programs operating hours. Inpatient treatment is the most expensive, as food and lodging are included in the cost. This is the level where the most options are available to patients with regard to additional amenities and program length.
Benefits of Drug Rehab
Clients enrolled in our drug rehab programs begin to experience the benefits almost immediately, including:
- Improved relationships with loved ones – Substance use disorders can cause conflict between you and your friends and family. Seeking treatment can help bring families back together and reunite you with friends you thought you’d lost.
- Enhanced ability to manage triggers – Going through addiction treatment can teach you better ways to manage triggers, which helps you avoid relapses.
- Increased ability to handle stress – Stress and life challenges can cause many people to start using drugs, so minimizing the effect of stress is one of our key approaches. We treat addiction as a disease, and it’s much easier to fight off diseases if you’re calm, relaxed, and healthy.
Explore the Drug Addiction Treatment Programs at BrightView
The total cost of a drug addiction treatment program is based on each individual’s needs. You don’t need to be intimidated by the cost of drug rehab without insurance. At BrightView, we are committed to meeting you where you are and to making sure that you get the help you need, and that includes rehab without insurance. Since we offer only outpatient services, we can help minimize the financial impact of your treatment program. Call us at 888.501.9865 or connect with us online, and we can work with you to get you into a substance use disorder treatment program that fits your budget.