Substance use disorders (SUDs) know no boundaries, as they affect people from all walks of life. An SUD can be incredibly difficult to overcome on your own, as the disorder can have a negative impact on all areas of life. Acknowledging the harmful effects of an SUD is simply the first step on the road to recovery. One of the most significant difficulties is asking for help in the first place, as there is a stigma associated with seeking treatment for the problem. Even if someone does look for SUD treatment, it can be nearly impossible to avoid substance use, especially if the addiction treatment center is too far away or if the program doesn’t fit their circumstances.
At BrightView, we have a comprehensive outpatient addiction treatment program in Roanoke, VA, that fosters an accepting, comfortable environment for patients seeking addiction treatment. If you or someone you care about might benefit from comprehensive and compassionate care for addiction, contact BrightView today online or at 1-833-510-HELP for more information about our drug rehab location on Plantation Road in Roanoke.
Drug Addiction in Roanoke, VA
Like most of the country, Roanoke citizens face a drug addiction crisis that affects almost every member of our community. For example, according to the Virginia Department of Health, there have been 112 overdoses in Roanoke that resulted from drug addiction since 2015.1 Also, drug overdose deaths in Roanoke jumped from 15 in 2019 to 51 in 2020. These statistics indicate that BrightView’s outstanding drug rehabilitation location serving Roanoke is needed now more than ever.
Services at BrightView Roanoke’s Addiction Treatment Center
The key to effective addiction treatment is a multidimensional model that is customized to meet the needs of each patient in recovery. At BrightView’s drug and alcohol rehab location in Roanoke, our team believes each patient deserves respect, positive reinforcement, and long-term wellness.
That’s why the addiction treatment program at our Roanoke site includes a wide range of services, such as:
- Medication for Addiction Treatment – One of the most reliable methods to begin recovery from addiction is Medication for Addiction Treatment. Our BrightView Roanoke team has extensive experience providing medication to ease withdrawal symptoms during the initial stages of addiction treatment.
- Individual counseling – Comprehensive care for addiction must include counseling to heal the emotional damage that may be causing drug or alcohol use. Our patients at BrightView immerse themselves in counseling sessions that help them unlock the reasons they relied on drugs or alcohol to avoid emotional distress.
- Group therapy – Group therapy sessions help patients find a place to connect with others going through a similar journey. Also, group therapy allows people to share openly and honestly, which relieves the emotional burden they’ve been carrying.
- Case management – Although recovery can be a challenging process, when patients have someone in their corner, success is more attainable. Our BrightView Roanoke case managers ensure that all patients receive the exact level of care needed to meet their treatment goals.
- Social support – Social support at BrightView Roanoke helps our patients become part of a community of encouraging people who are all focused on abstaining from drug and alcohol use. Our team finds that social support is an essential component of genuine, long-lasting recovery from addiction.
Explore the BrightView Addiction Treatment Center in Roanoke, VA
Our BrightView addiction treatment center in Roanoke, VA, provides outpatient treatment and care for Virginians facing drug and alcohol addiction. Regardless of the level of care you need, BrightView’s professional and compassionate staff will always treat you with the respect you deserve.
If you are looking for a convenient, safe, and effective addiction treatment option in the Roanoke area, we accept walk-ins on weekdays until 3:00 pm at our treatment facility, located at 1345 Plantation Road. Or, if you prefer, you can call us today at 1-833-510-HELP so that we can start helping you immediately.