The incidence of drug overdose deaths has increased significantly in Kentucky over the past several years, bringing to the forefront the need for more MAT clinics in Kentucky. While these fatalities were not all necessarily related to opioid use, dependence on heroin and prescription opioids continue to be a problem for residents throughout the state. If you or someone you know is dealing with opioid use disorder (OUD), you may want to consider the benefits of enrolling in medication assisted treatment in Kentucky. These programs have a high success rate and can help you get your life back on track.
If you suspect you or someone you know may have an opioid use disorder, you can find the support you need from BrightView. Our MAT clinics in Kentucky treat the whole person with a combination of medication, therapy, and case management. Call us today at 1-833-510-HELP to experience a better approach to addiction treatment.
Why Choose Medication Assisted Treatment in Kentucky?
For those who have ever attempted quitting on their own cold turkey, you know how incredibly challenging it can be to keep going until withdrawal symptoms subside. Many people never make it through the complete withdrawal process because the symptoms are so severe. If you have never attempted to quit out of fear of dealing with the discomfort, you also likely understand what makes it so difficult to detach from opioid use. So, how can medication assisted treatment in Kentucky change that for you?
- A team of substance use disorder specialists will work together with you throughout the treatment process.
- After a thorough assessment, a physician will create an appropriate withdrawal medication treatment plan for you. This will include selecting a withdrawal medication like Suboxone or Vivitrol and determining the appropriate dose and taper schedule.
- Your care team will set you up with various therapy sessions, including individual counseling and group therapy.
- To help ensure your lifestyle is conducive to recovery, you will be provided with case management services. Your case manager can help you with anything from securing and maintaining a job to finding affordable housing and transportation to the treatment center.
As you can see, committing to medication assisted treatment in Kentucky provides you with the best opportunity for a healthy recovery. Receiving support from caring professionals and your peers will go a long way toward keeping you focused on your goals for sobriety.
How to Find MAT Clinics in Kentucky
Once you are ready to overcome substance use disorder, it is time to find MAT clinics in Kentucky. There are a few easy ways to find medication assisted treatment centers in your area:
- Perform an internet search for MAT clinics in Kentucky to find locations nearest you.
- Visit the SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) website and use their substance use treatment locator tool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search to clinics offering specific withdrawal medications if desired, such as buprenorphine or naltrexone.
- If any of your family or friends have attended treatment for substance use disorder, you can ask if they have any recommendations. Alternatively, you can search for recovery support groups on social media and ask for guidance.
The internet makes finding local MAT clinics easier than ever before. Browse around on their websites, give them a call, or use online chat to get a feel for the facility and see if it may be a good fit for you.
Trust BrightView for Reliable Medication Assisted Treatment in Kentucky
If you are ready to cut opioid use disorder or any other substance use disorder out of your life, reach out to BrightView. Our caring team is standing by to help get you started on the path to recovery. Call us today at 1-833-510-HELP or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment.