At BrightView, we are passionate about serving out community in Ocean City with the best addiction treatment services. With our comprehensive program, we are equipped to treat every aspect of alcohol addiction. To learn more about alcohol addiction treatment at BrightView, contact us at 8335104357 or schedule with us online!
The need for alcohol rehab
Alcohol addiction is a complex disease with underlying causes and related health issues. Recovery from an addiction is a long-term commitment. For this reason, alcohol addiction treatment must be thorough and multidisciplinary.
Six benefits of alcohol rehab
- BREAKING THE BONDS OF ADDICTION: Clearing alcohol from the body is the first step of the recovery process. This process can vary depending on how long a person has been drinking and how much they consume. Support from loved ones can ease the transition into recovery.
- A SAFE ENVIRONMENT: For many, triggers and temptations undermine the recovery process. Alcohol rehab offers a safe, sober environment where patients can focus on healing without temptations.
- ADDRESS UNDERLYING ISSUES: Substance use disorders, or SUDs, are often fed by various underlying traumas and issues. In rehab, the complex root system of addiction is examined and treated. Recovery is about more than the substance itself; it’s about emotional healing and feeling healthy again.
- NEW HABITS & PERSPECTIVES: Although it may not be easy, it is possible to reprogram ingrained habits, such as drinking. Rehab offers time and space to discover new perspectives and develop healthful habits to practice.
- FAMILY SUPPORT: Loved ones of those with addiction often suffer in silence and receive little support. Comprehensive alcohol rehab programs include extensive family support that may include childcare services an therapy to repair relationships and heal traumas.
- AFTERCARE AND PEER SUPPORT: Many people turn to rehab because substance use issues have impacted their lives negatively. Aftercare and peer support helps those in recovery through career support, educational assistance, transitional housing, support groups, and more.
Consider outpatient alcohol treatment at BrightView
Our addiction treatment centers offer evidence-based treatment in supportive, welcoming environments where patients can work towards their goals. If you’re ready to embark on the recovery journey or have more questions, we’re available 24/7. Call BrightView today at 8335104357 or schedule with us online!
Photo provided by Kat Keeling Unsplash.