Each person’s needs for addiction treatment are different. This is why BrightView’s outpatient addiction treatment center in Reynoldsburg offers programs tailored to individual medical histories and personal needs. To remove barriers to care, accessibility and flexibility are crucial. Together, we will work to design a treatment plan that fits your schedule and allows personal and work obligations to remain the same. To learn more about BrightView’s outpatient services, reach out by calling 8335104357 or schedule online.
How can BrightView addiction treatment help?
Choosing the right outpatient drug rehab program is crucial to recovery success. Making sure a center has a comprehensive program that covers all bases of health is important. At BrightView, our recovery plans include:
- MEDICATION FOR ADDICTION TREATMENT (MAT): MAT is a treatment option that combines medication with behavioral therapies. Medication helps minimize withdrawal symptoms and cravings, while also stabilizing the brain.
- BEHAVIORAL THERAPIES: Individual therapy helps patients uncover their personal needs and the root cause of their SUD. Group therapy allows patients to build life skills together while sharing their stories.
- CASE MANAGEMENT: Case management helps patients get their feet back on the ground. These services aid patients with housing, transportation, job training, education, and more.
- PEER SUPPORT: Our team of peer recovery supporters have the experience to help patients through recovery with empathy and understanding.
When to start considering drug rehab?
Sometimes it can be difficult to know when it is the right time to seek help for addiction or substance use disorder (SUD). If some of the below symptoms are noticeable, if may be time to begin a recovery program:
- A prior recovery program “didn’t seem to work.”
- Substance use is being downplayed or concealed from others.
- Personal, scholastic, or work life are seeing negative effects.
- Confrontation by loved ones has occurred about substance use.
- Having challenges with money and spending priorities related to substances.
- Feelings of concern about physical or mental health.
- Inability to cease use of alcohol or other substances.
Seeking professional help could be beneficial for those who are worried about themselves or a loved one who is struggling with SUD. Here are some tips on how to find nearby addiction treatment:
- REACH OUT: If you already have a drug rehab in mind, reach out to them to find out more about their services.
- SAMHSA LOCATOR TOOL: Use the SAMHSA locator tool to track down a treatment center in your area. This tool allows you to filter search by state, city, distance, facility type and type of care.
- ASK FOR RECOMMENDATIONS: Confide in loved ones or friends, or a medical professional for recommendations on where to seek treatment.
With more centers and treatment options than ever before, BrightView is also a great choice for drug rehab. As we accept many types of health insurance, our proximity to multiple locations makes us even more accessible.