The stress of our modern lifestyles can be overwhelming and lead some of us to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. However, you do not have to let addiction take you over. Getting treatment from an addiction treatment center in Louisville can help you take back control of your life so you can handle daily stressors in a healthier, safer way. At BrightView, our drug addiction treatment program offers support for your mental health as well as your substance use disorder. We understand that there is more to addiction than the drug, and we help you get to the root of your problems that led you down this path. Call us today at 1-833-510-HELP to learn how medication-assisted treatment at our MAT clinics in Kentucky can make all the difference in your long-term recovery.
What Type of Drug Addiction Treatment Program Is Right for You?
Finding the right type of substance abuse treatment center for your individual needs is the key to your success in recovery. When you are seeking treatment at a substance abuse treatment center, there are several options to consider:
- Are you struggling with drug addiction, alcohol dependence, or both? While there are many similarities between various types of addictions, some key differences will impact the type of treatment provided. You will want to find a treatment facility that works for your type of addiction.
- Do you need medication-assisted treatment? Medication-assisted treatment is offered at MAT clinics to manage withdrawal symptoms as an outpatient option.
- Do you have health insurance? Payment options are important to consider when selecting a treatment program. Some facilities may be covered by private insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid, while others may provide programs at no cost for those in need.
- Do you have a mental health condition? If you need support for your mental health, you will want to choose a facility that features therapy as part of its recovery program. Caring for your mental health will be an integral component of long-term recovery.
Giving some thought to the above questions can help prepare you for your search for the right drug rehab in Louisville.
Finding Your Local Drug Rehab Center in Louisville, Kentucky
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website provides a handy Substance Use Treatment Locator tool to help you find your local treatment center. Enter “Louisville, Kentucky” into the treatment locator and select the distance you can travel for treatment. Thankfully, there are many facilities conveniently located right in Louisville. From there, you can filter your search to narrow down the results to best fit your needs. You can limit your search by:
- Type of treatment – Options such as outpatient program, telemedicine, and treatment for co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
- Payment options – Options include private health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, free care, cash payment, and payment assistance.
- Specialized programs – Treatment options for youth, adults, those whose first language is not English, veterans, members of the LGBTQ community, and services for the deaf or hard of hearing.
- Medication-assisted treatment – Select from methadone, buprenorphine, or naltrexone.
Once you select your search filters, you will have a list of drug rehab centers in Kentucky that will work best for you. When you are ready, reach out and get started on your recovery journey.
BrightView: Offering Caring, Effective Drug Rehab in Louisville
In your search for drug rehab options in Louisville, you will see that BrightView offers a comprehensive outpatient drug addiction treatment program that can suit your needs for long-term recovery. We provide a well-rounded program that consists of medication-assisted treatment, individual and group therapy, case management, and social support. Call us today at 1-833-510-HELP to find out more about our Louisville addiction treatment center.