Your finances should not get in the way of getting the drug addiction treatment you need. Recovery at an outpatient addiction treatment center can be accessible for all with the help of Medicaid drug addiction treatment coverage. Financial assistance programs like Medicaid were designed to ensure that all Americans receive the healthcare they need regardless of income. This includes the need for drug addiction treatment.
At BrightView, you do not have to put off your recovery from drug addiction due to your financial circumstances. We understand that people from all walks of life suffer from substance abuse, and they deserve the professional help they need to recover. Our treatment locations, including our Columbus West addiction treatment center, accept Medicaid to make recovery accessible to all of our residents. To learn more about coverage for Medicaid drug addiction treatment in Ohio, give us a call today at 888.501.9865.
What to Know About Medicaid for Drug Addiction Treatment
If you are struggling financially, you may be under the impression that you cannot afford to get treatment for your drug addiction. However, if you fall within a certain income bracket, you may qualify for Medicaid coverage. Medicaid is a federal- and state-funded health insurance program provided to help low-income individuals receive the health care they need.
For many people in low-income brackets, health insurance may be unattainable due to high monthly premiums. Those who go uninsured often skip out on medical appointments as they cannot afford to pay for medical bills out of pocket. This also extends to getting treatment for drug or alcohol addiction. To combat this problem, the Affordable Care Act requires that Medicaid cover drug addiction treatment. The only drawback is that not all addiction treatment facilities accept Medicaid.
Here are some helpful facts about Medicaid and insurance information for drug addiction treatment in Ohio:
- You may be eligible for Medicaid if you are considered low-income, have a disability, are pregnant, or are 65 years of age or older.
- Ohio Medicaid provides free or low-cost health insurance that covers substance abuse treatment.
- There is no co-payment required for drug addiction treatment covered by Ohio Medicaid.
If you qualify for Medicaid, you will have access to drug addiction treatment at no cost to you. The following drug treatment services are all covered by Ohio Medicaid:
Drug screening analysis
- Crisis intervention
- Case management
- Ambulatory detoxification
- Drug counseling
- medication assisted treatment
- Intensive outpatient treatment
With free access to a comprehensive drug addiction treatment program, there is no reason to put off getting help any longer.
How to Find a Facility That Accepts Medicaid for Drug Addiction Treatment in Ohio
Once you have qualified for and enrolled in Medicaid, you can start finding an addiction treatment center. There are several ways to find covered Medicaid drug addiction treatment in Ohio:
- Visit the Ohio Department of Medicaid website. You can search the provider directory for treatment providers. Ohio also offers a Specialized Recovery Services (SRS) program as a supplement to Medicaid, so it is worthwhile to inquire about it when applying for assistance.
- Visit the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) website. The treatment services locator can help you find treatment facilities located in and around Columbus, Ohio. Select Medicaid under payment options to narrow your search results down to facilities that are covered.
- You can also do a simple Google search for “Medicaid drug addiction treatment Ohio” to develop a list of covered facilities in the area.
Reach Out to BrightView Today
When you are looking for the best affordable drug addiction treatment programs in Ohio, reach out to BrightView. Medicaid covers our comprehensive drug addiction treatment programs, so nothing can stand in the way of getting the help you need.
BrightView offers medication assisted treatment at convenient addiction treatment center locations throughout Ohio. Our locations include:
- Cincinnati addiction treatment center
- Dayton addiction treatment center
- Columbus East addiction treatment center
- Toledo addiction treatment center
- Mason addiction treatment center
To learn more about our conveniently located addiction treatment center in Columbus, Ohio, call us today at 888.501.9865.