When you are serious about quitting drug addiction for good, you want to find the best drug addiction treatment center for your needs. A simple Google search for drug rehabilitation in Ohio will provide you with a long list of results. So, how do you find out which is the best outpatient addiction treatment center for you?
At BrightView, we offer the top Dayton addiction treatment center. Our comprehensive drug addiction treatment programs are proven to help our patients achieve lasting recovery. Call us today at 888.501.9865 to find out how our caring, professional staff can help you get started on the road to recovery right away.
Key Features of the Best Drug Addiction Treatment Centers
When you search for drug addiction treatment programs in Dayton, Ohio, you will notice a variety of options. What makes a drug addiction treatment center stand out from the pack?
- Caring, qualified staff – Professional, trained staff members ensure that you receive the appropriate treatment for your needs. When you feel supported and cared for by the nurses, therapists, doctors, and other staff members, you are more likely to continue your treatment and experience success.
- Evidence-based treatment methods – For the most effective addiction recovery, you want a scientifically proven treatment to work. The best drug addiction treatment centers stay current on studies and discoveries in the field of addiction treatment.
- Comprehensive, customized treatment plans – Recovery is not one-size-fits-all. The top treatment facilities understand this and make an effort to curate your treatment program to fit your needs. This means coordinating various treatment modalities, including medication, therapy, and case management, to give you the best chance for long-term recovery.
- Supportive environment – When you feel welcome and comfortable at an addiction treatment center, you are much more likely to want to continue going there. Feeling supported can make all the difference in your recovery. This also extends to the area where the treatment facility is located. As an outpatient, you will want a facility that is easily accessible and in an area conducive to sober living.
- Variety of treatment options – For optimal convenience, the best facilities will provide a range of treatment options under one roof. Your recovery needs may change over time, and being able to receive everything you need in one location increases the likelihood of sticking with your treatment program.
How to Find the Right Drug Addiction Treatment Center
Finding the best recovery center locations in Dayton, Ohio, to suit your needs can be easy when you know what to look for. Using the criteria given above, here are some action steps that can help you narrow down your search for the right drug addiction treatment center:
- Find out about the qualifications of the staff by checking the facility’s website, using the online chat, or calling the facility to ask about the training and licensing of the staff.
- Reach out to the facility to learn more about their use of evidence-based treatments and personalized treatment plans.
- To get honest feedback about the caring and supportiveness of the treatment environment, it is helpful to read online reviews.
- To find out about the variety of treatment options offered by a treatment center, check the facility’s website or the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) website. The SAMHSA site makes it easy to compare multiple facilities.
- Do not forget about the value of word-of-mouth recommendations. You can ask people you know or put out a call for recommendations in an online recovery support group.
BrightView: The Top Comprehensive Treatment Center in Ohio
If you are looking for the best comprehensive drug addiction treatment in Dayton, Ohio, you can put your trust in Brightview.
BrightView offers medication assisted treatment at convenient addiction treatment center locations throughout Ohio. Our locations include:
- Cincinnati addiction treatment center
- Columbus East addiction treatment center
- Columbus West addiction treatment center
- Toledo addiction treatment center
- Mason addiction treatment center
Our treatment programs are customized for each patient and include a combination of medication, therapy, support, and case management. Call us today at 888.501.9865 to learn more about our highly effective, evidence-based addiction treatment programs.