For someone struggling with a substance use disorder (SUD), a Suboxone clinic can be a valuable source of help and a great option for treatment. At BrightView, we offer Suboxone treatment as part of our medication for addiction treatment (MAT) program. Reach out to us at 8335104357 to learn more about our services and programs.
What is medication for addiction treatment (MAT)?
Medication for addiction treatment (MAT) is a safe and effective treatment option that combines medication with behavioral therapies. This comprehensive approach to treatment aims to cover all bases of SUD and helps sustain long-term recovery goals. The medications normalize brain chemistry and body functions, blocking the euphoric effects of substances, minimizing withdrawal symptoms and relieving cravings. Behavioral therapies help determine individual needs, uncover the root causes of SUD, and teach healthy coping mechanisms.
How can a Suboxone clinic help?
Suboxone is an opioid antagonist in the MAT family that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Buprenorphine is a partial opioid agonist, meaning that it activates the same receptors in the brain as opioids but with less intensity. Naloxone is an opioid antagonist, which means that it blocks the effects of opioids.
Here are some additional ways Suboxone helps fight against addiction.
- REDUCE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS: Buprenorphine and naloxone work together to decrease severity of withdrawal symptoms and reduce a patient’s long-term dependence on opioids.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: All MAT medications are FDA approved and have been thoroughly researched. Additionally, Suboxone has a low potential for misuse.
- REVERSES EFFECTS: Suboxone helps reverse some of the changes that long-term opioid use causes in the brain.
With Suboxone treatment, patients can begin to rebuild their lives and create a foundation for long-term recovery.
Why BrightView for Suboxone treatment?
At BrightView, we understand that addiction is a complex condition that requires comprehensive treatment. Our centers offer MAT as well as counseling and other forms of support. Just a few of the benefits of our unique approach include:
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES: SUD can impact every aspect of your life, from employment to housing. BrightView can help patients find the resources they need.
- IMMEDIACY– We offer immediate access to care. Our phone lines are open 24/7, and patients can often begin treatment same-day.
- OVERALL SUPPORT– MAT, counseling, group therapy, and case management services are all offered at BrightView. We are here to show support throughout the recovery process.
Begin recovery at BrightView outpatient addiction treatment near Boston
At BrightView, we individualize care for each patient. With a variety of options for MAT and support, we help patients move forward toward a brighter, happier future.